Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Finally I found it!

Hey everyone! I finally found the USB to my camera so I can start posting again! I hate posting without pictures so that is why I have been MIA (besides the random outburst). I also misplaced the USB to my phone so I can't post the pictures from it until I receive my new one. Im going to post a few random pictures, then I'll make new posts with pictures and stories. Happy reading :)

Being a parent requires a large amount of patience, love, kindness, and most important a great sense of humor. Just as I was getting her shoes so I could head out the door for work, she decides she wants a snack. She ended up pouring a whole, brand new box of cereal all over herself and the floor. I laughed, hard. Roxy, Audrey, and I cleaned up the mess best we could. Good times.



"Oh no!"
Nothing like an fun cart to make a Lowe's shopping trip just that much more exciting. For Audrey anyway.

She loves flowers, or in her words "fows."

I was taking pictures of our garden for my other blog and she got right up to my camera and said "cheese!"

No comments: