Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Weekend Fun and Little Big Girl Stuff

Hey there! I had Monday off so my weekend post is a day late, I hope my 5 followers do not mind.... But more likely, they will not even notice.

On Friday Audrey and I went to the park and ran a few errands. Audrey made a little friend at the park, it was adorable. Unfortunately, I did not have my camera (WHAT WAS I THINKING?!) so I only have a few pictures of her play time. I do not have any of her and her new friend, sad face.

After the park we went to Papa's and visited for a little bit. She colored on the sidewalk with chalk while Earl and I chatted about roses. Yes, it makes me feel old to talk about gardening. Then we headed home so little Aud could take her nap.

Audrey and I like to take pictures of us together. She likes it because she can see herself in my phone. My phone makes it so that you can see what you're are taking a picture of on the screen (hard to explain sort of), and she gets so excited to see our reflections. I like taking pictures of us because one day she is going to graduate high school, get married, and have babies ( I think), and when she does, I will have a whole bunch of pictures to look back  and remember when she was my baby. *tear









Right after this.......

SHE did this!!!!! And I was lucky enough to get a picture of it! Sort of..

Love her smile in this

While I wash my car I let Audrey play in the puddles that accumulate on the driveway. This time, she decided she would rather help instead. What a great help she was!

On Saturday we had some Daddy time and went yard selling. We got some great goodies at the yard sales. Unfortunately, I am out of time (it is time for me to go home so it is really not all that unfortunate for me). I have more pictures to post and I will share a great story of another milestone in Audrey's life. I have a few scraggler pictures so here you go.....

She loves Daddy

She also loves Mommy's Carmex.




No comments: