Sunday, May 15, 2011

Sunday Survey Says........!

I am very lazy and tired today. I woke up at 4:45 with Brandon this morning, made his lunch, and quite foolishly, went back to sleep. I had to be to work at 6am so I did not get much extra sleep in. The only thing I accomplished was making myself even more tired than I was when I woke up earlier.

So today I am going to post some fun little surveys. Maybe I will do this every Sunday? This just seems a whole lot more amusing than posting pictures and stories, I'll save that for tomorrow.

Happy Sunday everybody, I hope your weekend has been wonderful!

About the Blog Owner


Name:  Ashley
Nickname: Ash
 Birthplace: PhoenixBirthday: September 18, 1987
Righty or Lefty: Righty

** your looks **
Height: 5' 6"
Weight: 124lbs
Shoe size: 9.5 - 10. Yes, I know, my feet are huge considering my height. I am beginning to wonder if  maybe my growth was stunted.
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Hair Length: Long
Eye Color: Gray-Green
Tattoos: One, by my hip. I am wanting to cover it, it's stupid.

** fashion **
Where do you shop: Everywhere. I love Forever 21
Do you wear a watch: I recently started wearing a bright pink watch. I love it. I want the white one that is just like it.
Color you never wear: I do not think there is a color I NEVER wear. I hardly ever wear black though, it is too depressing.
Color you wear at least once a week: Green
Something you wear everyday: Jeans
Do you wear make up everyday: Yes, I love makeup
Make up essential: Bareminerals foundation
Most cherished piece of clothing: Black slacks, they are very versitle.
You wouldn't be caught dead wearing: Punk rock clothes, eewwie
Do you wear belts: Yes, nearly every day.
Do you wear hats: Not as often as I would like. Mostly because I do not own any... I need to buy some.
How many pairs of shoes do you have: Oh boy, last time I counted I was at 73.

** music **
Favorite kind of music: I love all music. The playlist I have been listening to for the last few weeks contains: Adele, Foster the People, Blake Shelton, Fleetwood Mac, music from Glee, Priscilla Ahn, My Chemical Romance... See how diverse my single playlist is?
Least Favorite: Heavy metal. I appreciate it, yet despise it all at the same time. I had to listen to it growing up and now it just fills me full of bad memories.
How many CD's do you have: Entirely too many considering I never listen to any of them, thanks to todays technology.
Last CD you bought: Miranda Lambert's newest. I bought it for my husband. Who FYI, is not up-to-date on the latest gadgets.
Whats in your CD player right now: Miranda Lambert. I stole it from my husband...... :)
Do you download music: See above.

** Favorites **
Color: Salmon pink. I think that is what it is called. It is that really pretty peachy-salmon-honeysuckle-pink... and I love it. I also love yellow and teal. Those are my favorites.
Number: 18
Season: Fall
Website: Glamour.com
Band: Journey. Unless the Glee Cast counts.
Singer: Mariah Carey
Song: Always be my baby
Movie: Breakfast at Tiffany's
Actor: Ben Stiller
Actress: Audrey Hepburn
Kind of movies: Happy ones
Restaraunt: Not El Rancho
Fast food place: Wendy's
Boy's name: Teagan
Girl's name: Audrey ;)
Candy: Laffy Taffy, unless it's Easter, then it's Chicks, Ducks, and Bunnies Sweetarts

** love and relationships **
Boyfriend or Girlfriend: Husband
Do you believe in love at first sight: No, just lust.
What do you look for in a guy/girl: A kind heart
Best physical feature: Hair and Eyes
Best hair color: Dark Brown
Best eye color: Green or Blue. My Husband's eye color is amazing. They are a dark blue-ish green.

** randoms **
Do you paint your nails: Yes
Do you have any pets: A cat and a dog
What time do you go to sleep: I go to sleep at 10:40 every night, unless it was my day off.

No comments: