Wednesday, May 18, 2011

It's Raining, It's Pouring

It rained today! I love the rain. Rain makes me a very happy lady. I want to sing songs, cuddle with Aud, and bake all day long. Today I did all three of those things. It was not raining yet when I did them, but it was overcast which is good enough to put me in a rainy day mood.

First, Audrey combed Mommy's hair. I tried to get a good picture but she is always distracted once she sees my phone.

After Audrey was in bed napping, I made these.







They are delicious! This is only the second time I have ever made chocolate chip cookies and I am so proud of myself. They turned out so great.

So besides cuddling with Audrey, baking, and enjoying the rain, it has been a pretty typical day. It is almost time for me to go home and wrap it up. I cannot wait to hit the sack!

Night night everybody!

No comments: