Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Easter Weekend

Audrey and I went down to Mesa to visit Papa Rick, Grandma Lofgran, Aunt Carol, and Cousin Hannah. It was short and sweet, but we had a really great time. We did some shopping, some eating, some hanging out, and some talking.

Since we were in a big city for once I wanted to get a whole bunch of shopping done. We went to Target for essentials: shoes for Aud, a watch for me, pull-ups, and Easter basket necessities like grass and candy! Then we did some shopping at Children's Place, Kohl's, and Macy's for Easter basket presents. Carol and Hannah bought Audrey a super cute outfit complete with sandals, so sweet! Audrey was happy when they showed her the sandals.

Later we ate at Bucca Di Beppo. I didn't recognize the name but once we got there I realized I had eaten there once before (at a different location). It was so yummy! I'm so happy we went there. Italian was a nice change from all the Mexican food I'm used to eating.

I had a really good time EXCEPT poor Audrey didn't get a nap while we were there. She was HORRIBLE. I have never seen her act like that before, I didn't know how to handle it. I felt so bad. I knew she was tired and excited to be in a new place but I almost cried, several times. I was glad to get home and have her back to her normal well behaved self.




We also managed to fit in some swimming :)


Once I get my iPhone USB I'll post more pictures. Even though I didn't take that many. Sad face.

Saturday afternoon we headed home to color eggs with Daddy. Audrey was not the best at this, and I was not really interested. Brandon however, was very amused. He colored almost all of them, and was very content in doing so.




She put some of her apple in the yellow coloring. I thought it was funny.


They were supposed to be "tye-dye"

Her basket

"Shoes!" Was the first thing she said when she saw her wagon. Go figure!








Trying to take off with cousin Amber's basket






What a great little egg hunter she was! I was amazing at how quickly she figured it out. She loved egg hunting.

Isn't she the most adorable little girl, ever? I think so.

No comments: