Thursday, May 19, 2011

There is a time to write and there is a time to read

Today I am going to spend some time reading blogs instead of writing on my own. Everyday I check the usual blogs that I read, I read the ones I follow, and I read a few here and there just for fun. Occasionally, on days like this, I will click the 'next blog' button over and over until I find a blog I have something in common with. Keep in mind, I work the front desk at a hotel. I have hours and hours to do whatever I can to entertain myself, so I am sorry if my reading your blog everyday seems "stalker-ish." I assure you, I am not. I just get so bored here!! :) Then again, if you do not want people to read your new posts, then why do you blog?

Some blogs are super interesting, the lives people lead can be so intriguing to a boring-ol-mommy-housewife. I love craft blogs, beauty blogs, life advise blogs, and mostly blogs about people just like myself. I love reading about new things people try and their reviews. Reviews are the best, I am always researching product reviews online and to read them on blogs is even better. A few of my favorites are here and here.

Hopefully today I will find some more interesting blogs to share with everyone. Happy Thursday!

No comments: