Thursday, March 24, 2011

Random Audreys

Audrey recently decided that she was enough of a big girl to sit in a booster at the counter for her lunch.

This was in front of Safeway recently, I couldn't not take a picture of it.

My little tourist was growling at all the paintings on the wall outside of Safeway.


Daddy decided it was time to get the swing out, I had forgotten how much she loved being in this swing. She sees it and says "wee!!"

My little explorer. I love when her hair is in a ponytail, she looks more like a big girl than a toddler.
 Audrey loves books, she loves pretending to read them, and she loves being read to. I figured with all that I had better make her somewhere comfortable to sit with her books nearby. She loves it!


Kendra painted her nails for her while Mommy got her hair done.
 Every time we walk into Alco Audrey says "horsey!" For once I had a quarter on me, so I put it in the "horsey!" and off she went. It doesn't look like she's having a great time but she is. She just likes to make grumpy faces when I'm trying to take pictures.




 I'm not really sure why this picture ended up down here, but I am too lazy to fix it right now :)


No comments: