Wednesday, March 9, 2011

A morning at Grandma's

Audrey and I decided to go to Grandma's this morning for quite a few different reasons, mostly my own. The first reason is my Mom was off today and I really wanted to take her for a ride in my new car, I'll post more on that tomorrow when I  have pictures to go along with it. The second reason is, I wanted to do my yoga routine for the day but it is too hard when you have an 18month old trying to do it along with you, even though I enjoy watching her try. Last, but certainly not least, I wanted to enjoy come coffee and relax time with my Mom, and I knew she would enjoy some daughter/granddaughter time.
Audrey loves shoes, she loves saying the word shoes, she loves saying the phrase "where's the shoes." So, naturally the fisrt thing she showed Grandma when she got into the car was her pretty new shoes. She points, and says "shoe!"


Audrey loves going to Grandma's. There are plenty of toys to play with and Grandma's main focus is Audrey, and we all know Audrey loves being the center of attention. They played and ate "cookies," as I did yoga and looked up new sign language for Audrey on my phone. We ended the morning on the porch where Audrey played in the playhouse, with the slide, and with the ball and cars that were clearly calling her name.


Here she is hiding from the cars Grandma was sending down the slide, pretending to be scared. She's so silly.

Mornings at Grandma's should happen more often.

No comments: