Thursday, March 24, 2011

Mommy - Daughter bonding time

I have never taken Audrey out to eat just her and I. It was amazing. She was so well behaved and we had a great time sharing cardboard pancakes and greasy sausage. This is something we are going to do frequently together we decided.

Mommy got new hair and feels like a million bucks! It has been a year, maybe even two years, since the last time I had my hair cut/trimmed. It has gotten so long and I was terrified to go to my stylist and have it accidently whacked. I know that would not happen but is a serious fear of mine. I finally decided I needed to be brave and get it trimmed and styled. I was so sick of not having any style to my hair. I looked like a dog with a bunch of long stringy hair in front of my face just hanging there. It was time to do something. Plus, it's spring time. A girl has got to have new hair for spring, as well as makeup, and a few new articles of clothing. I'm working on that last part. But for now the new hair is working wonders for my winter/early spring lull.

I have a love/hate relationship with this picture. I hate all pictures of myself because I am horrible looking in them. My left eye always droops, so irritating, and I have an ugly smile. However, my hair looks AMAZING :)


New for Spring

As you know from a previous post, I have purchased a new vehicle. And as stated above, I have new hair. This means Audrey needed something new as well. I bought her some new spring clothes but she needed something more, something that her and I could enjoy together. SUNGLASSES. What better way to start of spring with my sweetie than showing off our fabulousness in our new car with super cute new shades. She looks way more fabulous than I do however, and I am okay with that.


She made this face all on her own. She doesn't need Mommy to tell her she is fabulous, she already knows.

No comments: