Thursday, March 10, 2011

Great Grandma's love Grandbabies too

My Grandparents were here this last weekend for a birthday party my Mom threw for her boyfriend. They stayed in Holbrook the first night so they came straight to our house to see Audrey and I. Audrey's Great Grandma Hoffman is one of the most amazing women ever and she always has a surprise for Audrey. This time she came with a bath toy that blows bubbles. Audrey was amazed with this toy even before she got to play with it in the tub. Once the toy was in the bathtub and blowing bubbles, she was even more amazed.

I love watching Audrey with new toys. The look on  her face is priceless.

I took a few snapshots of the event as well to send to Great Grandma, really we call her Nana so from now on "Nana" is in reference to Audrey's Great Grandmother. I figure I will post them here because I know you all love looking at pictures of her sweet face.

No comments: