Thursday, March 24, 2011

New Happenings

So I realize it's been a few weeks since my last post. This is due in part, to the fact that I do not have a computer at home. My blogging is done from work, this is a huge pain, and causes delays in posting because this computer is amazingly slow and I have no patience.

On a lighter note, my Brother and his wife Stacey were here for the weekend. I did not get to see them much though because they were always out and about, while I was stuck at home with toddler that was getting sick. We did get to enjoy a few things with them however, like going to the Founder's Day parade in Joseph City. This is by far the most visually amusing parade I have ever witnessed. It was very "small town humor" and I enjoyed every moment of it. Audrey enjoyed it as well, she enjoys anything that involves candy or being outside.









I am not really sure why, but Holbrook has 7 Mexican food restaurants. This is very strange to me and I do not really like Mexican food all that much anyway. I especially am not too fond of one in particular, El Rancho. Their food is yummy, but if I had the choice, we would not eat there often. It is just my luck that my husband and his family love it there. We eat there all the time; for family get togethers, birthdays, celebrations, etc. So you can imagine my disappointment when my brother's choice of restaurant for his birthday was El Rancho. But it was all worth while because in the end he gave me some of his free birthday fried ice cream
Happy Birthday Brother!

No comments: