Thursday, September 8, 2011

just pictures for now

My sweet little girl turned two years old! She is growing so fast and I am loving every minute of it. We went camping for her birthday, it was also Labor Day weekend so it was easy to get the whole Craig clan together. She had such a great time, we all did actually. We ate lots of yummy food, played at the lake, rode the four wheeler, ate some more food, played in the dirt, and sat by the campfire.

I enjoy the family camp-outs. I used to REALLY love camping, not so much anymore but I do still enjoy it. It is a lot harder to go camping with a toddler and the things you can do are a bit limited, now I get to enjoy watching her get dirty and love every minute of it.


Amber and Audrey made a friend


Great Grandma Craig


I did this with her last year and for memories sake I had to do it again.








The Nemo cake Audrey picked out herself

It did not quite survive the trip but it was still cute

This is how she takes pictures of herself






No comments: