Friday, September 23, 2011

8 Weeks and Lately

Hey friends! I am currently 8 weeks and 1 day pregnant. I am feeling pretty good except for a few minor issues. The extreme fatigue has hit me pretty hard this week but, unlike with my first, it comes and it goes throughout the day.

I am constantly hungry and after I eat my stomach hurts, it is definitely not fun. Everyday I crave something spicy and something chocolatey. I usually end up eating pickled jalapenos, or chips and salsa with chocolate milk or ice cream. It is so yummy! With all the eating I have been doing it is a miracle I have not gained any weight.

Whoever said pregnant women do not get cravings until the end of the 2nd trimester to the 3rd was a big fat liar.

Other than those two things I am feeling pretty normal. So far, this pregnancy has been so much easier physically than my first. I have not had any naseau for at least the last week or two and even though my nose is picking up on EVERYTHING, nothing is really making me sick. Woo hoo!

Oh AND, the extreme hormonal grouchiness phase is over as well. Thank goodness! My doctor appointment is on Monday and I am super excited. For one I get to be reassured that I am still pregnant. It is scary when you do not have really bad symptoms. For two I am really, really, really, really, hoping I get to hear the heartbeat since I will be 8w 4days. I probably will just end up with the usual first appointment routine but here's to wishful thinking.

After the doctor appointment I plan on taking Audrey to see Lion King in 3D, it may be a bad idea but I will not know until then. I am giving it a try anyway. I love Lion King and I hope she will as well.



Baby bumps, Im getting fat lol
So lately there has not been a whole lot going on. Last week Brandon actually went with me to take Audrey to the park. I was so happy! We spent a few minutes at the park closest to our house but it is just horrible so we left. We did not have any intentions on going to a different park but as we were driving around we went past a school park that seemed perfect for Audrey and there were only a few kids there.

Audrey had a great time playing in the tunnels, on the slides, and having Daddy push her on the swings. I could tell she was happy to have both of us there, and so was I. I know Brandon had a great time as well. So instead of taking pictures of our happy moment, I enjoyed it.

Happy Friday!

No comments: