Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Baby Craig #2 on the Way

EDIT 9/14/2011

Well, our secret did not last very long. The whole family was together for Labor day weekend and Audrey's birthday so we decided to tell them after Audrey's party. I am happy we decided to because I am sure someone would have figured it out and spoiled our surprise. When you are as skinny as I am, it is really hard to hide extra bloat/baby weight.






Brandon and I just found out we are pregnant, again. We bought a test on Sunday night (August 28th), as soon as I was done doing what I needed to do... Brandon hovered over it and said that he wanted to see it first. He teased me at first and said, "There is only one line, (pause) at the top." There was another line at the bottom so I am, in fact, pregnant.

This having only been two days ago, I am only about 4 weeks. And, since we do not want to tell anyone our news until we know the gender, I am going to keep this post as a draft. See, the whole reason I am writing this post is because that is what I did with Audrey. I kept track of my whole pregnancy on my blog. It acts as my "pregnancy journal" if you will. In order to keep track I need to start writing, but I also need to keep it a secret. Thank goodness for Blogger saving drafts.

I am so excited to start another pregnancy journal, I am even more excited that it is our little secret. I am DYING to tell my family, however, it will be so much more fun to keep quiet. I think it will be wonderful to tell everyone I am pregnant and whether it is a boy/girl at the same time. Our families will be so happy at the news and even more happy to not have to wait to know the gender. They may buy baby presents immediately! I'm kidding.

So, back to the pregnancy part. I find it strange that I already have bouts of nausea here and there, but it is not too bad, yet. I feel tired, I use the restroom a lot, and I get frequent headaches. I am also extremely bloated. Can you believe all of this is ALREADY happening? I looked it up and it seems to be pretty common to feel symptoms earlier with the second child. Thank goodness because for a minute there I thought I was losing my sanity.

We are very excited to be bringing another child into the world and adding another beautiful soul to our little family. The bigger the family the better. I cannot wait for Audrey to meet her little brother/sister, I know she is going to love him/her.

1 comment:

Venessa said...

Yay!! I'm so happy for you Ash!! Audrey is going to be a great big sister!!