Tuesday, September 27, 2011

1st Appointment

My appointment yesterday went great. I really loved my doctor with Audrey and I am so happy to have him again. At yesterday's appointment I was reminded why I love him so much. He is greatness, quick but thorough at the same time. He remembered so much from my pregnancy and delivery with Audrey. Yes, I realize he went through my file but he remembered details of which I am sure were not written in there.

I am so excited, I actually feel pregnant now. I feel so unpregnant (sorry) lately that I was becoming worried. I even asked him at the end, "so I am pregnant right?" He laughed and told me my uterus is the size of a grapefruit so he would assume yes. He did what he needed to do, said everything looks great and sent me on my merry way... to the lab for blood work.

I hate blood work. I felt like the life was being sucked out of my arm. By the time we were done my arm was nearly numb. I am terrible with that sort of stuff, I hate it so much. What is worse is you have to do it constantly during pregnancy, yuck!

Anyway, I  did not get to hear a heartbeat as I had hoped but I am actually pretty happy about it since Brandon was not there. He is going to be at the next one with me when I will be getting an ultrasound and we will hear heart tones. I cannot wait! But I have to because it is not until October 24th, boo.

Everything looks great, I am feeling pretty good for 8 weeks, and I am super excited to realize I am pregnant again!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

No comments: