Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Flagstaff and Misc Catching Up

We went to Flagstaff a few weekends ago, to go shopping for Audrey's birthday and visit the Mother-in-Law. We ended up eating at this place called Buster's (thank goodness because I was going to cry if they made me eat Mexican food again). It was so amazing! I cannot wait to go there again. The food was so yummy and the waiter was good eye candy.

Brandon got a hamburger that even he could not finish and I got something with chicken. I do not remember the name of it but I do remember that it was delicious. I ordered macaroni and cheese for Audrey but Brandon and I ended up doing our own number on it. We could not help it, it was delicious!

Anyway, we had a great time in Flag and I am definitely going back to that restaurant as soon as I possibly can.






Here are some fun pictures purely for your enjoyment :)








No comments: