Friday, September 16, 2011

The Wedding Bells are Ringing

My Cousin/Sister married her boyfriend of 8 years (I think that's right) this last weekend. I say cousin/sister because even though she is my cousin, she is more like a sister to me. Lindsey and Jarred were married at Chaparral Pines in Payson, AZ. It was BEAUTIFUL. The venue was amazing, the bride an groom were amazing, and the decor, food and entertainment was amazing.


I left Friday afternoon to head to Payson and spend the last night of single life with Lindsey. It was a long drive by myself but I am so glad I went. I had a great time with my cousins, my uncle, and Lindsey's soon-to-be family.
The bartender asked her to write on the counter.
On the day of the wedding my Mom and Parker came and brought my sweet baby girl to me. Brandon was not able to come as he was on-call at work. I was pretty lonely all night but at least I had my Audrey.

Audrey had a great time at the wedding. She played, she ran, and she danced like she has never danced before. We both had so much fun. Audrey ended up falling asleep in my arms before the reception was over but I did not want to leave before they cut the cake.

After they finally did cut the cake Audrey and I left for the hotel. It was raining so hard! Thank goodness there was a staff member willing to go get my car for me. Audrey kept saying, "rain hard, rain hard." She's too cute. The next morning we woke up, ate some breakfast and drove back to Holbrook.

I am so glad she was married in Payson, I love Payson so much and I am glad I got to spend a weekend there. I have decided that I need a friend to move there so that I have a reason to visit frequently. :)

You may kiss the bride, and that he did.

Such a cute cowboy!

Love her expression





No comments: