Monday, September 26, 2011

Today

I am so very excited for today! My first prenatal appointment is at 2p.m., my Mom is going with me so that she can watch Audrey since Brandon has decided not to go. Do not fret my friends, I am not one of those moms/wife's that has to have their husband at every appointment. As long as he is at the big ones, that is all I care about. So I am not sad that he is not going, in fact, I am excited my mom is going so that we can have a girls day.

After the appointment I am hoping to take Audrey to see Lion King 3D. I am still on the fence about this because she is still very young, and I do not know if she would be able to sit still. I want to and I do not want to at the same time...

I have to go to Wal-Mart too to pick up a few things. I need to get paint to finish the kids' bathroom. I am almost done and I am so excited, it is going to be so cute. We painted it before Audrey was born but since then the walls have cracked and are looking sort of yucky. So I did some wall work and textured and painted. Now I just have to paint the vanity, put the border up, and put everything back in place.

I am excited to start on the new nursery as well! I have the best ideas and cannot wait until we know whether we are having a boy or a girl. The overall theme will be the same but with slight accessory changes depending on gender.

A new baby, a fresh bathroom, and a new nursery I am so excited!

I will post tomorrow about how my appointment went. I am sure it will be pretty routing but I am crossing my fingers for heartbeat. Wish us luck!

No comments: