Friday, September 16, 2011

7 Weeks

I am 7 weeks pregnant!! It is going by really slow right now, maybe just because I am so anxious to find out the gender. We are really hoping for a boy so that when we are pregnant with our 3rd there is not any pressure. We are under so much pressure to have a boy! Brandon's whole family is girls and we need a boy to carry on the Craig name. Brandon's uncle has two girls and his sister has two girls, do you see my point? I am sort of feeling girl though. . . . I hope I am wrong. However, I love my little Audrey so much I would be delighted to have a sister for her. I really want this one to be a boy but ultimately, in my perfect little world, I would like two girls and one boy.

I am feeling pretty well these days. I get the occasional bout of nausea but it only lasts maybe 5 minutes. My smelling capabilities have increased ten fold so certain strong smells occasionally trigger a yucky, woozy feeling for a moment but for the most part, I feel good.

I am a little bit tired and a whole lot hungry!!! I am CONSTANTLY wanting to eat something. With Audrey I was never like that, I hardly ate anything. I had horrible food aversions with her. I would have to sit and think about what may sound good, then when I did think of something by the time I had made it or smelled it, it did not sound good anymore. Maybe that is why I did not gain a single pound until I was 16 weeks.

I had better watch what I eat or I may be a huge cow by the time this one is born, eek! Maybe I will get all the symptoms I had with Audrey, I do not know. Considering I am only 7 weeks I still have a long way to go before my first trimester is over.

I know most of this in these pictures is bloat, I do that a lot when I am pregnant. I did not look like this with Audrey until I was about 9 weeks. Ahead of schedule I guess.

No comments: