Tuesday, December 30, 2008

We finally did it!

After one whole year of trying, and one year and three months of being off birth control, we finally are pregnant! Yay!! It's still very early, and Im terrified of what could happen but Im trying to stay positve. After all the let downs, it's really hard to not imagine the worst scenario. But, Im super happy! My first appointment is January 8th and I should be getting some blood work done to confirm my pregnancy. Im not really having any symptoms other than being extremely tired but I had a ton of positive test and the lines just keep getting darker! Im so very happy but really nervous. I cant wait until my first appointment so that everything can become very real! I dont know when I would have missed my period because I quit taking my fertility pill this cycle. It made my cycle 31-32 days so I imagine it would have been shorter without it. In that case I am pretty sure Im late. Anyway, Im going in to my fifth week right now and I cant wait to see how this whole thing plays out! Wish us luck!

No comments: