Thursday, December 4, 2008

Ok, more TTC

Well, I would be starting my 5th round of clomid tomorrow but Im not.. Im on CD 4 and Im very optimistic about this cycle. Im really layed back about the whole thing and my 2ww shouldnt be too bad because of christmas coming up and Im going to be very busy. Since Holbrook is so little and we have to travel to go shopping, Venessa and I are going to flagstaff next friday. Im so excited because shopping is such a stress reliever for me and we are going just before I should be ovulating. But Im just praying I still ovulate without the clomid. Im really scared about that. I usually do ovulate on my own but I dont know, since going off clomid Im scared my body is going to get confused.. I guess we'll see! My OPK strips should be here soon and Im going to start using them on CD10 since I dont know how long my cycle is going to be without the meds. So anyway, I dont know who is going to care to read about my TTC but Im really excited for this cycle...

Blinkies

No comments: