Thursday, December 4, 2008

Im thankful for my family

Hello!! Well I decided I should blog about my turkey day since it was so great!! We left wednesday night and got to young at around 6pm or so. It was the first time we were able to see my mom's place and its really cute so Im very happy for her. Anyway, on thursday morning we woke up early and drove out to my Grandparents. The dinner was so good! And it was really nice to be with Blair and Stacey. We havent had Thanksgiving over there in years. I was so very happy! Then friday was great as well. My other brother, bryce and his wife and my two nephews came to visit. So I got to see both my brothers, my sister-in-laws, and my nephews! As well as my mom and my grandparents. I have been that happy in a long time!!! It was so good to see them all! That night we went to my moms and sat around the fire and chit chatted. It was great... Im still beaming from it!

No comments: