Thursday, December 11, 2008

Im O'ing!

Today I have EWCM and my CP is HSO!! YAY! Also, my OPK was positive! Taking another this afternoon so we'll see how it looks. I'm so excited. Im planning for DH and I to BD tonight, in the morning, and tomorrow night. We usually do on saturday anyway so that will just make sure we cover our bases! Im so excited, is that weird. I dont know why Im so excited, you'd think I was pregnant or something..

Anyway, Im working until four today yuck and I have to get my essay done or Im going to lose 10 points! A little bit of stress going on over here so hopefully that doesn't hurt TTC. Well me and my friend are going to Flagstaff tomorrow to go shopping and I cant wait! It will be very relaxing (shopping is my therapy) Then saturday DH will be hunting so I am going to do finals all day. That should be fun...not! At least it will keep me occupied since i'll be in the dreaded 2ww. Hopefully with christmas coming so soon I wont have time to think about if I am KU or not....... wishful thinking right?! ha!!

Oh yeah I forgot, I have been doing so good at taking my prenatals!! I used to be terrible but Im doing really good, maybe that will help a little?

No comments: