Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Never underestimate the power of a woman's intuition

HMM- Intuition is amazing isn't it? A few months ago I "just knew" if I went off clomid I would get pregnant. When I went on clomid I felt like we were rushing it. So, I go off clomid and BAM! Im preggo, imagine that? Why didn't I listen earlier?? But I'm pretty happy about delivering in September, since my Bday is the same month :) I also believe that the mama knows the baby of the sexs before she is told. In 71% of cases where the mother guesses she is correct, however she has a 50% chance of gettting it right no matter what she says! I think we'll have a boy. And Im not just saying that because we want a boy. I really think that's what my little nugget is. But we'll see!! I can't wait to hear the heartbeat, Im going crazy waiting for that appointment. My first appointment is next thursday but I dont think they'll be able to hear anything. At least all get confirmation, I still cant believe it. Anyway, always trust your intuition, it knows more than you do!

2 comments:

Nur Aini said...

Im happy for you.We may not know each other.But Im for happy for you still!Hope you will have a smooth delivery coming this September 2009.you are gorgeous, by the way=)

Bryce and Susie said...

Ashley I am so excited for you guys!! Congrats!