Saturday, December 20, 2008

2ww, 8 DPO

Hello, ugh Im in the 2ww............but, it's not so bad this time. With christmas coming and finals this week Im super busy and don't really have a lot of time to worry about it. However, my girls have been super sore and I only get sore girls every once in a while a few days before AF shows up. Dont know if that means anything since I am only 8DPO. Anyway, I know we did really good this C so Im excited. But Im testing on christmas day ... uh oh!!! lol I know Im really setting myself up but Ill be fine. My mom is going to be here and we are going to be really busy so chances are I wont even have time to think about it if it's a BFN. If it's a BFP Im not telling anyone except DH and my mama. Im terrified of m/c and I don't want the whole town to go through it with me (I live in a small town so word will get around quick) Going to pray that this is our C, because this is the 12 month mark and Im getting so sick of waiting! There is too much waiting involved in TTC, Im driving myself crazy! haha

So, besides TTC I can't wait for christmas! Yesterday Brandon and I went to walmart and got some presents for my FIL and a few other things. We also bought me a sewing machine! Yay! Im so excited! I want to make clothes and throw pillows, and curtains! Im so excited because I hate manufactured decor. I don't feel unique when I know there are a million othere people out there with the same stuff!! Im one of those weird people who doesn't like the same things as everybody else. I hate cliche and stereotype, yuck! Well I have to work monday, tuesday, and wednesday then Im off. My hubby is off all week so Im happy about that! Ill have somebody to come home to when I get off work at 12 (I only work part time) Then on Christmas Eve, Im going to spend the whole day baking and cleaning! I cant wait to make all the candy and fudge and all that good stuff!! It will be my first time to do something like that so Im super excited! My mom and her boyfriend Jay are going to be here christmas day and I cant wait to see them! I havent been able to spend christmas with my mom in a few years so it will be nice :) OH how I do love the holidays

No comments: