Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Trying to Conceive

Well the hubby and I are trying to get preggers! I have been off birth control since september '07 but we didnt start trying until January and even then I wasnt sure when I was ovulating so I dont think we really started trying hard until July '08 when I was put on fertility pills. I am supposed to go on to my 5th round of clomid this month but I decided not to. We want to just relax and see what happens! If it doesnt happen by March or so I think Im going to make hubby go get some testing done!! I cant wait to see if I ovulate on my own this month! I usually do ovulate on my own but Im scared I wont without the assistance of clomid but we'll see. Im so excited to try normally again! yay!! No more stress hopefully, it will happen when its supposed to!

Blinkies

No comments: