Sunday, July 24, 2011

Ssssurvey Sssunday!

Finally I found a survey that was not meant for some teenagers Myspace Bulletin. 
A-Z Survey
A. Age: 23
B. Bed size: A full size, teenager's bed. We really need a bigger one. 
C. Chore you dislike: All of them. But mostly, putting away the laundry, unloading the dishwasher, and cleaning the master bathroom. 
D. Dogs: Just 1. My little Roxy girl is Min Pin/Pug. 
E. Essential start to your day: Coffee and a shower. I cannot wake up without them. 
F. Favorite color: Coral and teal. 
G. Gold or silver: I prefer silver but I am starting to like gold. 
H. Height: 5’6″. 
I. Instruments you play(ed): I took violin lessons when I was younger. 
J. Job title: Guest Service Agent
K. Kids: Just one for now. Miss Audrey Laura is almost 2 years old and the best baby in the world. 
L. Live: In the house my husband was brought home to as a baby and grew up in. We live in Holbrook, AZ
M. Mom’s name: Karen
N. Nicknames: Ash
O. Overnight hospital stays: i had to stay for a whole week when Audrey was born. 
P. Pet peeves: Bad manners and inconsiderate people
Q. Quote from a movie: "Perhaps it is good to have a beautiful mind, but an even greater gift is to discover a beautiful heart." A Beautiful Mind

R. Righty or lefty: Righty.
S. Siblings: Older brothers Blair and Bryce
T. Time you wake up: 6 am to make my hubby lunch, then back to bed until 7-730. 
U. Underwear: Necessary... lol
V. Vegetables you don’t like: Jalapenos?? Those are the only ones I can think of that I do not love. Although I do like them in certain things. 
W. What makes you run late: Grabbing last minute things that I forgot to grab in the first place. Or, making sure my animals have food and water. 
X. X-rays you’ve had: My first xray was when I fractured my skull. Then I had another to find the cause of the chronic pain in my hips. I think that's about it, besides routine dental. 
Y. Yummy food you make: I have been getting better and better at cooking :) I am hoping that I am slowly inheriting my Grandma and Mom's culinary skills.  I make really good chili rellenos, baked ziti, chicken parmesan,pretty much anything Italian lol. 

No comments: