Thursday, July 21, 2011

A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words

I have a lot of pictures that I wanted to create full posts with but I never had the time. So, in interest of saving every one's time I am going to post just the pictures.

Happy viewing!

It's done, it's done!


Random Audrey super-cuteness

This is how she puts her makeup on

Then she paints her nails with her blush

Smile!

She chose her own clothes this day. 

Yes, I do realize this seems like a scary thing to let your child do. If you look at the picture above you will notice this area is COMPLETELY fenced. Not even a cat could jump onto the freeway if it wanted to. Audrey enjoys coming here and naming the colors of the cars and making the trucks honk. 

This was the most disgusting ice cream cone I've ever tasted. 
Fourth of July weekend was a blast. We partied/played/ate/watched fireworks all weekend long. One of the days (I do not remember which) it rained for a long time. The kids loved running in it. Audrey had a blast chasing around Kyler, Ryland, and Dysen. It was so much fun to watch and listen to them laugh.



This is Ryland and Audrey watching the fireworks from the safety of the house. Silly kids. 

Cousin Mariah, Audrey, and Casey's little girl Paityn
 I found an abundance of these little creatures in our garden where the hollihocks and weeds are. We were pulling weeds and I felt like I was taking there home away. I was slightly sad.





No comments: