Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Busy Bees and Other Things

Hello everyone! I have been quite the busy bee lately, as well as stricken with a ruthless cold. As soon as the dust settles I will have a plethora of pictures and posts for all 3 of my readers to enjoy (I really hope there are more than that!)

I have a whole lot to talk about. We went to Mesa to visit family and this last weekend was Easter. There are also a few random pictures I will post of Miss Audrey. Hopefully I will feel well enough to post tomorrow.

On another note, I am going to start another blog. The topic of which will be gardening and housekeeping. In the spring and summer time the topics will mostly be about gardening. In the winter there is not much of that going on so I will post about my favorite house cleaning products and tips.

I want to note that I am by no means an amazing gardener or housekeeper. I do enjoy gardening and although I do not enjoy cleaning, I do enjoy trying new products that make the job easier. For the most part this blog will be a journal from a beginner's view on gardening and housekeeping. I will be sharing tips that I learn from experience, and I encourage whoever may read it to give me any tips or tidbits they may have.

1 comment:

Venessa said...

-Yay for an another blog!
- Boo that your not feeling good!