Friday, April 3, 2009

6 Days Left!

Only six days left until we find out what our lil' craiger is!! Im getting so stinkin excited! So Brandon has felt him move already, which is so awesome for me. I love seeing the smile on his face when he feels it. He got the cutest smile ever the first time, it was awesome. Sometimes I wish he could experience being pregnant. I feel bad for him that he doesn't get the awesome feeling that I get every time our baby moves. I love being pregnant! On another note, the bathroom is almost done. We have to put up the wallpaper border and hang up the towel holders then it's all done. Im going to post pictures as soon as I can. Its taking a bit longer because Brandon is working 6-12's now, and last week he worked 7-12's. He's too tired when he gets home to do anything in there so it's taking a while. That's ok though, it will be done soon enough! Anyway, so the countdown starts! 6 more days.............All is well over here, hope everybody else is as fabulous as we are! xoxo

No comments: