Monday, April 20, 2009

20 Weeks






















Well Im 20 weeks now (20w3days actually) so Im halfway done! WOO Hoo!!! I can't wait until she gets here. Yesterday we went on a day trip to the falls, it was way fun. We just played around and we took roxy with us so she could get out and play. Mom really enjoyed it, she has never been there and she had a really good time. Somehow I managed to leave my camera on the bumper while I was going potty ;) and forgot it was there. By the time I realized it was gone we were already in a different spot. When we went back it was sitting on the ground where we were parked but it kinda got ran over :( It still works but the display screen is messed up. It shattered on the inside I guess. So I cried the whole way home. I was so upset!! I love that stinkin camera. So Brandon and my mom felt really bad and decided to buy me a new one!!!! Brandon said they are my accident insurance!! How sweet!! So Im going to buy a new one today. I feel so very loved. I feel bad though because they shouldn't have to pay for my preggo-brains!! lol Anyway here are some pics!

1 comment:

Venessa said...

your tummy is sooo cute i just want to hug it!