Saturday, March 28, 2009

Baby's movements

I was laying on the couch on thursday just relaxing and my lil' craiger started moving around, throwing a little party. Anyway, I felt my stomach move and I thought I would be able to feel it with my hand if it could move my stomach like that. So I put my hand where "he" was kicking and sure enough, "he" kicked my hand!! I started screaming (from excitement) and I cried. I was so so so happy! It was the coolest thing ever. However, I will admit it did freak me out quite a bit. It's just another one of those times that you have to sit back and go, WOW there really is a baby in there! That was a really awesome day for me, there was a whole lot of movement that day. I really wish Brandon could have been here to feel it. Oh well, he will get to in time and then he'll get sick of me always telling him to come feel haha. Two more weeks and we'll know if our lil baby is a boy or girl, Im starting to get really anxious. I have a few things going on to keep my mind off of it so that's good, or else I would probably drive myself nuts! Well, Im going to go get ready for the day! Thank the lord for our lives, and this beautiful being growing in my tummy!!!!!

No comments: