Thursday, April 9, 2009

Today is the big day!!!

We get to find out if lil baby craiger is a boy or a girl today! We both decided either way there are a million ways to be happy with either one, so it really doesn't matter what our baby is as long as it's healthy! I can't wait to know, there is so much stuff I want to buy, and I can't wait to decorate the nursery. We both really wanted a boy at first but now we really don't care. It's our first and certainly not our last so we have a lot of tries to get that lil boy!! But if it is a boy then we have more chances to have our little girl!!! I have to have at least one of each haha. I just hope the baby is healthy, I can't wait to see him/her. I'll post later today on our results!!

I will also finally post the before and after pictures of the bathroom!

xoxo

No comments: