Friday, April 10, 2009

ITS A .....

IT'S A BEAUTIFUL BABY GIRL!!!!!! I can't believe we are having a girl. I really thought we would have a boy. We are so very happy though, I couldn't believe how happy Brandon was. I thought he would be a little disappointed but he wasn't, not in the slightest!! He was so happy. She's beautiful, she has the longest legs and really long feet!!! She looks like us already! haha. The whole ultrasound was amazing, she opened her mouth really slowly and took a drink! It was the cutest thing ever! There were little bubbles floating up from her mouth. I couldnt help but cry in the office. I was a huge ball of hormones yesterday, it was awful. We tried to go shopping after but Brandon wouldn't let me get out of the car until I stopped crying and cleaned up my face haha. He was so sweet yesterday, he never ceases to amaze me. I know this girl is going to be his little shining star. Im a little jealous, I know she is going to be a full blown daddy's girl. He wouldnt have it any other way :) Everything looks really good with her, she is developing really well. She is measuring bigger than most babies at 18w6d, but I kinda expected us to have a big baby and so does my doctor. I may be delivering in august, who knows. Anway, there is one thing they will be monitoring in the next few weeks. She is missing an artery that she needs to help her organs develop. She is supposed to have three and only has two. The doctor said it's possible they just can't see it, but even if it's not there she will be ok. Everything is developing fine so far but they just want to keep an eye on her. That's ok with me too because I get extra ultrasounds :) I'll take the chance to see her whenever I can! Im so very much in love with this little girl in my belly and I will pray every night that she is as perfect as she deserves to be.

1 comment:

Bryce and Susie said...

I am sooo excited for you guys! and a little jealous cause I can't wait to have a baby girl too. So I will be making lots of baby girl stuff for you. Isn't it so amazing to see them in your belly. and you can probably feel her moving all over. Having a baby is amazing. Congrats you guys!