Saturday, January 31, 2009

Amazing Life

I cannot believe I have two heartbeats in my body right now!! Isn't life amazing? I got to see our lil nugget's heart beat yesterday and I was so elated. I almost started crying in the office. It was the most beautiful thing. 171bpm, just a pumpin away! Brandon was so excited, he couldn't believe how fast it was. When we got to hear it he was in shock. I'm so happy he went. He's going to go to the next one with me as well. Anyway, everything looks really good. No brain or spine defects and Im measuring 9 weeks. My due date is 9/7/09 which is Labor Day! I know chances are slim, but I would love to go into labor on Labor Day!! That would be too funny! So the blood drawing nurse said Im dehydrated. She couldn't get any blood out of me. She had to stick me twice in the arm and once in the hand. It was awful, and even after those she still doesn't think she had enough. I have a big yucky bruise on my arm now, I look like a druggie :( So that whole situation sucked but everything is going well with the little one. Im so happy, I look at the pictures every chance I get. So much in love already :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So Exciting!!!!Yeah