Saturday, February 14, 2009

Oh pregnant me


Well, Im 11 weeks 1 day today and Im already pooching!! I can't believe it! As the day progresses I just get really bloated (too much salt and not enough water) but first thing in the morn there is a cute little baby pooch. Pretty dang early to be showing but everybody is different. My mom was showing at 2 months. Doctor said it's perfectly normal that I'm showing earlier than most women. Anyway, I don't think I look like I have a baby bump; I think I look like I drank a 12 pack of beer all to myself haha. Just in case you can't tell; on the ultrasound pic the head is at the top and you can see his/her little arm and leg nubs. Everybody keeps telling me I'm having a girl, we'll see if they're right! I don't think Ive had one person tell me they think we'll have a boy.... hhhmmm I wonder, lol. We have names picked out for either one so we are prepared. And I am very proud to say, I made it through without throwing up in my first tri!! YAY!!!!!!!

No comments: