Tuesday, August 18, 2009

UPDATE!!
















Hey everybody! Well Im 37 weeks, full term!! YAY! I had an appointment at 36 weeks and they checked me. I was 1 centimeter dialated, 75% effaced, and her head is already -1 station! I can't wait to see if anything has changed. My next appointment is this thursday. I also had an ultrasound on monday and she is growing perfectly! At 36weeks 3 days she weighed 6lbs 3oz, I know those measurements can be off but.......wow!! lol So anyway, here are some preggo pics to check out. Im getting huge! Whoever said the weight gain in the last month pretty much comes to a halt lied!!! I've gained so much weight in the last two weeks! LIARS! haha my weight gain is about 27lbs now, I feel so huge! I feel great lately though, tons of energy and my only complaints are my hips hurt so bad! And my Braxton Hicks contractions are becoming more painful, other than that I feel fantastic! Cant wait to have this baby!

No comments: