Saturday, August 22, 2009

Audrey's Goodies
















I decided I would post pictures of some of Audrey's cute baby stuff for my family in Utah that doesn't get to see anything (susie, stacey......)! The first few pics are of her travel system Grandma Karen bought for her. There is a close up picture of the patter because even though it is blue (well, more aqua) it's still girlie!!! I absolutely love it, the fabric is so soft and cute. It came with the Graco snugride 32 carseat so hopefully it will last a while!!! There is a picure of the swing her daddy bought for her. It has all sorts of cool features, including the seat comes out and turns into a vibrating bouncer! Yay!! It plays a ton of songs and nature noises along with 6 swing speeds. I was so happy he bought it for her, she is going to love it! I posted a picture of the diaper covers I just bought because Im so excited to cloth diaper!! I bought a few of each kind of cover so I could decide which ones I liked best and go from there. The thirsties are so cute, I got a purple one and a melon colored one, I just adore them! LOL The last pic is a picture of her set up in our room for now. I'll move the bassinet/playyard next to me when she arrives but for now it's by the wall. I also wanted her changing table in there as her nursery won't be done for a while. If I get lucky it will be done just before she gets here, but we're not sure.

1 comment:

Bryce and Susie said...

Cute Baby stuff!! I am so excited for you guys, I wish we could come down. well bryce might come down w/your dad. At least you have your mom there to help, it can be really hard those first 6 weeks. Another place to find cute cloth diapers is etsy.com and just search them.