Thursday, January 6, 2011

It's been a long time coming!

Oh my it has been too long since I've updated my blog. I really hope to keep up on it this time. So here's a quicky update on our little Craig family. Brandon recently got a new job, what a blessing! I'm still working at the motel, I probably shouldn't but I do like it; it works for me. Audrey is still growing like a weed, she learns new things everyday and surprises me with how smart she is (I know, I know, every parent thinks their kids are smart lol) Anyway, she can say about 50 different words now, and she knows what a sheep, a cat, and a dog say lol. She just amazes me.
Christmas was good this year, we spent it with Brandon's family as we usually do, but we spent Christmas eve's eve with my Mom and Parker. That was a lot of fun. We did my family's traditional seafood dinner, it was so yummy! My Mom did a great job preparing it. Then we played cards and just had a fun time. Christmas day was so busy! We opened presents just our little family together, then Debbie and Scott came over and we opened gifts with them. After they left we made our contributions for the Christmas dinner and went to Earls. We stayed there the rest of the day and opened presents with that side of the family. I was exhausted by the end of the night! All in all it was fun but we are way overdue for a Christmas in Utah. Watch out Utah fam, we're headed your way next year!
So other than that things have pretty much been the same. We are looking forward to new adventures for 2011, and hoping it's a great year full of blessings and hopefully another pregnancy!!!

No comments: