Thursday, December 24, 2009

New Milestones
















Hey everybody!! Well I decided I better update a few things on baby Audrey.. I know they say kids grow fast but I didn't realize just how fast until I had my own! So we started Audrey on Rice Cereal about a week ago and she loves it. Well just for kicks and giggles we tried to feed it to her with a spoon......well it worked out just as I had thought it would...it didn't. LOL It sure was a fun thing to do though! She is always watching us eat and she somewhat gets the concept of the spoon but she just isn't sure what to think about it just yet! I took some pics and they are just too cute. We took her to Flagstaff to do some last minute christmas shopping and get her picture done with Santa. They turned out so cute! He looked so real! His beard, mustache, and white hair was all real!! Anyway, I need to scan the picture before I can post it. I'll try to do that soon. Tomorrow is christmas! Yay! I can't believe it's here already. We bought Audrey some clothes, a walker, and a little pink jenny jump up that hangs from the ceiling. She sat in a walker the other day with a blanket to hold her up and she just loved it. She could have sat there all day. Well, she is doing really really well. Growing and cooing like crazy!! She finally laughs for real now, but it's a rare occasion. She is still trying to get the rolling over thing down pat but she can do it. She has learned how to grab her toys but gets frustrated when she can't manuver them into her mouth! lol She is so silly. She is really good at grabbing things, we love putting toys in front of her and watching her grab them and try to put them in her mouth, it's too cute! Anyway, Ill post some pics now for everbody cuz I know that's what you all want anyway!

No comments: